Friday, April 27, 2012

Beach :D


Hey peeps , has been long time didn't update my blog ,


Now I'm back ! :) 


heh , posting my port dickson trip photos :)










Hi Oscar Hi :3








Ze sister friend :)




cute right? :D















How naughty ! :P










She likes to eat , Shu ting :D



































..........................................................................................................................................................



Okays , let me introduce the resort we stayed :) -----Grand Lexis .













































Got a private swimming pool in ze resort :)










































Swim ! :D











The lobby :)










I like this moment :D




Steps :)



















Sunset , beautiful moment :) 









Hope everyone can stay happy :) 


TATA :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment