Friday, December 02, 2011

29.11.11 birthdayy + 27.11.11 + 30.11.11 thanks for celebrating my birthdayy :D

Hey, Hello :D 1ST , i need to post was 29.11.11 , My Birthdayy wif my family :)





29.11.2011





with my nephew :D





Shu ting :D





Iced lemon tea :)





cute lerh :D





YEAH !!!







My sis, Oscar and Shu Ting 




 Next, 27.11.11





Curry mee :D






With Angelica :D





Angelica ♥






Me ><







Me & Ke Qing :)






Ke Qing ♥







with shu ee, ke qing & Angelica :D






Sin Ying ♥







With Jia Yann ♥






5 of us ♥





me and Angelica ♥






hehe ^^





Kill U $$






hehehe :P







yo!!! yong sui..hahaha :D







KISS KISS :*






BESTIES :)







bEST bEST FRIENDS :)







Thanks Sin Ying :)







Overtime :P





Ke Qing ♥






:P






Black Black de :)





Ke Qing and Angelica :) #1





Black Black de #2





#3




#4 




                                           Next Next, 30.11.11, thanks for celebrating :)







Ke Qing with Rebecca :D





like this picture the most :)






me :D






With Ke Qing .



With Rebecca :D




Panda with Ke QING :) LOVE U TWO GURLS # Lastly ,



Thanks for the presents my besties _ 

JO ANNE FANG HWA♥ REBECCA SIN YINGSHU EE MY SISTARR MUMMY ♥ 

MORE ♥ PART 1 DONE! WILL BE CONTINUE...

No comments:

Post a Comment